Hometown Peninsula Local First Brand
You can see the benefits of partnering with Hometown Peninsula on the pages of our website. Becoming a member of Hometown Peninsula is really about stimulating your engagement in the movement, and ultimately branding the local first message. Our success relies upon developing a healthy brand that sends deep roots into the heart of our Peninsula communities. The local first movement is driven by the same entrepreneurship and ethic that drive indie businesses, and we encourage you to be engaged.
Hometown Peninsula Local First Movement
What does it mean to engage in Hometown Peninsula’s Local First Movement?
· Understand the value of and support locally-owned independent businesses
· Proudly and visibly display, “Local First” media in the windows of their businesses
· Stay connected through this site and posting events within their communities
· Actively update their profiles and watch our Events Page for upcoming meetings and events
· Educate and train their staff, customers, friends and neighbors about the importance of supporting locally owned independents
But where we really make a difference is by donating – donating our time and voice to the movement is just as important as financial support. Members who participate in and develop periodic events designed to both educate the public and encourage public involvement see the greatest return on their membership investment.
What Can I Do Now?
Even before joining, follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Read our Blog. Talk to your neighboring independent business owners. And, of course, support their businesses!
Join the Localization Movement!
Hometown Peninsula is your organization and we exist to help you succeed.
Yiftee gives independent merchants a profitable and sustainable way to connect with customers where they are migrating to for their buying, on the computers and mobile devices, and gives consumers a way to save time and money while shopping local.